I bought a LadyCare Menopause Magnet as I had seen some very encouraging reviews about its effectiveness in easing the symptoms of menopause that I am particularly struggling with: hot flushes, night sweats, insomnia, fatigue, memory lapses, weight and bloating….so attractive ^^ Haha! When you put it all together in a list, it’s a bit daunting and when you are living it, it’s a lot overwhelming and it seemed to me that a small investment in a simple potentially helpful gizmo was well worth a try.
I think I will log any changes or lack thereof as bullet points in an ongoing magnet post rather than multiple blog entries as hopefully it will make tracking any progress easier.
- First afternoon/ evening: only one particularly strong hot flush; not settling well or relaxing; mildly agitated; fatigued
- Bedtime: very tired but not dropping off to sleep
- First night: not a successful first night as only managed to doze lightly with long periods of wakefulness
- Morning: I feel like pants! Haha! See what I did there!
- Later… I have woken feeling like I have slept better this morning- first time in forever it seems like!
- Energy is still hard to come by though hot flushes are less in number and intensity